Primary Years Programme MilanIn June 2005 we were authorised to carry out the IB PYP programme.
The PYP combines the best research and practice from a range of national systems with the wealth of knowledge and experience in international schools to create a transdisciplinary curriculum which is a relevant, challenging and engaging programme.
By implementing the PYP we believe we are educating our children to become internationally-minded people.
The central focus of the PYP is the Learner Profile which defines ten attributes which are developed through the PYP curriculum, our school's environment, culture and the people in our community. The PYP is taught in English and the learning of an additional language, Italian, is a requirement of all students from Grade 1 upwards. Students are taught Italian either as a mother tongue language or as a second language for pupils coming from other countries.
- > Pre Kindergarten Curr Guide 12-13
- > Kindergarten Curr Guide 12-13
- > Transition Curr Guide 12-13
- > Grade 1 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > Grade 2 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > Grade 3 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > Grade 4 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > Grade 5 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > Grade 6 Curriculum Guide 12-13
- > G6 EXHIBITION presentation for_parents 2011
- > IB PYP General Regulations
New Campus guided tours - More
Visit of class reps to the new Campus - More
PYP-MYP-DP Meeting Feb 2013 - More
How to Back up iPads - More